Sunday, February 27, 2011

20s Bucket List

Over a month ago I was speaking with my best friend and she told me that she had decided to create a 20s Bucket List with all the things she wanted to do before she turned 30. I thought it was a brilliant idea and we stayed up late one night brainstorming together our separate lists. Here's what I came up with. I'm doing 30 items and so far I've already done one! I was a secret admirer. But I can't tell you any more or else it wouldn't be much of a secret any more! Enjoy!

1. Get my concealed firearms permit

2. Go snowmobiling

3. Snow shoeing/x-country skiing to and stay the night at a yurt

4. Dance with someone under the stars

5. Read the Lord of the Rings trilogy

6. Record a CD-Even just for me and friends

7. Go to an East coast city for at least a day

8. Test drive a new car

9. Own a car

10. New hair color for at least a day

11. Subscribe to a professional association/journal

12. Hold a mystery dinner party

13. Bake a French cake

14. Have a country picnic

15. Overnight camping on horseback

16. Get a pedicure

17. Be a secret admirer

18. Go GEO caching

19. Develop my own speciality dish

20. Redo personal filing system

21. Write and illustrate a children's book

22. Go to karaoke bar

23. Compose a piece of music and share it

24. Sing at an open mic night

25. Watch a show on Broadway

26. Kiss someone on New Years at midnight

27. Take a nap in Central Park, NY

28. Visit the Smithsonian/Memorials in WA DC

29. Go to China Town, NY

30. Learn to sail a boat

2 comments:

Brewer Family said...

24. Bake cookies for a long lost friend :)

Unknown said...

Cute idea Stanley! How about contact and actually speak with a long lost friend! :)