Friday, September 19, 2008

Hike #1

It finally happened! After living here a week I finally took off up the canyon for a hike this past Wednesday. On Sunday I had been up the road about a mile to just enjoy the scenery but this time I was going to be a part of it and explore! Mom and I both took off in the afternoon and the weather was perfect! It was a short hike since we didn't have a lot of time but it was just the taste I needed to be totally hooked! I have since been studying several hiking guides on the area and have already mapped out several hikes for the near future. I'm so excited to be living right at the mouth of this beautiful canyon. I hope you enjoy the pictures!
The fearless hikers!

This is what you see just as you enter the canyon
At the start of our hike

Can you find the ducks!? I wasn't fast enough to zoom in and really get them. Oh well.
Kinda wish I was fishin'! That's going to be something else I take up while I'm here. Supposedly Logan area has some of the best fishing in the nation!

No comments: