Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tour of Room and Ryker!

Here's a tour of my new room. I got it all clean for the Sabbath so I thought I'd better get a video while it stayed that way! Its nice to have my own space and its quiet down in the basement. The only downside was it was pretty cold down there. But now I have this great space heater and I'm sleeping like a baby at night.

And here's a short clip of our new dog Ryker! He's a chocolate lab/golden retriever mix and doing a great job for being in a new home with a new pack for only two weeks. He's learning all the rules and some new ones. I think he's going to be a great addition to the family. 

2 comments:

Jason and Britney said...

Jenn, Britney Strongid here... I found your blog while blog surfing and I love seeing little bits of your life! Were you this clean at the ranch??? I'm glad that you are feeling at home in your new home!

Mitchell said...

Love the Jerusalem stuff! Jenn that was an incredible experience. Love ya!