Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gymnastics with Red!

When I was younger my sisters Tamarah, Christine and I did gymnastics for a while. Christine and I were on the Jr. High team together and then I did it for half the season my sophomore year and then I just didn't have the time to continue. I really enjoyed it while it lasted. A little over a month ago the Logan Institute rented the Sports Academy in Logan for a Friday evening and they have a gymnastics room. I played around in there for a few hours and things started coming back! By the end of the evening I even threw a round off back tuck! On my drive home I called Tam and Christine to share the news! They could really appreciate that after a ten year absence from Gymnastics.
Since then I have been dying to go back. I finally convinced Christine to come with me this weekend while she was up in Logan for family things. We both realized we were terribly out of shape and not as flexible as we used to be. But we had a lot of fun doing it. Here are some videos and pictures of the evening. Please keep in mind that we took these at the end of the night and we were already tired. Our tricks had all been worn out. Next time we will remember to get video when we are fresh!


4 comments:

The Fifes said...

wow, that's so impressive!! I don't think i'll ever be able to do that!

Tam said...

Can I come too?

Amber said...

You guys look great to me! how fun :)

Jessi said...

I just have to say that those videos are rad! You are amazing!!