Monday, April 27, 2009

Salt Lake with Sarah

I have been blessed with such great friends in my life! Last Tuesday I got to spend the day with one of them. She was in SLC for the day and I drove down to discover the city I have been living next to for the last 3+ years. There are all kinds of things I have wanted to do in SLC. We only hit a few of them. Hope you enjoy the pictures of our day!
We met at the Stake Capital building. I have been wanting to tour it since it was re-dedicated. We ditched the touring group and spent some time just wondering on our own. Those of you who know me, know that is how I prefer to tour. We wondered and enjoyed the beauty of that building and tried to stay out of trouble! :)






Next stop was Temple Square. We met up with Christine for lunch on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, also something we had never done. Lunch was delicious and the view was perfect. Then Christine headed back to work and Sarah and I did some temple work in the Salt Lake Temple. Nothing is better than being in the temple with friends! We finished the day in the Beehive House and the Lion House, both of which Sarah had never visited. Everything we saw and did was wonderful but mostly it was just great to spend the day with a wonderful friend!

1 comment:

EJ said...

Looks like you had a blast!