Sunday, April 5, 2009

The White Witch of Logan

It seems the White Witch has made a visit to Logan, UT and decreed a never-ending winter. For the last month we have had random wonderful warm days that have filled us with a hope of spring only to be followed by a snow day and several more inches of snow! The snow has been beautiful and enjoyable in its own right but it is time for spring. The perennial flowers are peaking their green heads above the cold earth testing the air for spring and their grand entrance into the world this year. While the cold and snow have been slightly frustrating, I have still managed to have some fun with the snow. Frosty the Snowman visited our yard during one of those snow days and brought a smile to my face for a week as he greeted me each time I arrived home. However, I hope the following pictures are the last of this snowy winter.

4 comments:

EJ said...

What a good looking snowman. It was 70 here today and we sat out on the patio and watched conference. Sending warm thoughts your way...at least for now, the forecast is for more rain, wind and coldness this week.

Learning the Healers Art said...

Ha ha,
I won't even tell you what the whether is like here. Too bad I have to spend all day every day studying. Boo hoo for finals in the spring. At least next week is Spring Break!

Stan

Jenn said...

Stan,
You actually read my blog!? That just makes me smile. But I'm not going to envy you in AZ come summer time!

The Fifes said...

the white witch came to ny too! Boo. :( Isn't it supposed to be spring?