Sunday, January 22, 2012

20. Redo personal filing system

This was a big one! I had a stack of papers on my desk about 10 inches high and it was time to finally clean this all up. So, last weekend I spent Friday night well into the night, watching movies and going through all my files and throwing out what was old or no longer needed. I created files for new stuff and got rid of old bank statements, etc. Now, there still is a box of papers in my room waiting to be shredded but we are going to call this done! It is so nice to have a space for everything and now be able to find the things I need. Plus it helps to have a desk top again! In addition to this I cleaned my room to get ready for a new semester and then bought myself flowers to reward myself. The lilies are still blooming on my bed stand and I love it! Yeah for bucket lists!

No comments: