Sunday, January 22, 2012

21. Write and illustrate a children's book


I'm going to have to post pictures for this one! Back in October when my best friend was in town, we went and spent some time with my sister and her cute girls. While there, we got them to tell us a story! Naturally it was about cowboys and indians and my friend carefully typed up their creative narrative. Well, for Christmas this year I did just a little bit of editing and then illustrated their story for Christmas gifts for all the girls! It turned out to be a zinger when they all opened their books and we sat down and read the story together. I left the pictures un-colored so they can have some fun with that adding their own imagination to the pictures of "The Indian Princesses." I'll have to post some of the pics.

No comments: