Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Friends, More Fishing and Climbing!

Okay, so here's some more catch up. Went out to dinner with some friends in the ward and it was really nice. I don't know very many of the girls super well so that was nice to get to know them better. This crowd I especially love.
I went down to Provo for a Saturday to hit two friends' wedding receptions. One of the weddings was two friends from Jerusalem who got married. It was great to see all the JC folk and catch up. The other was an old friend that was in the RS presidency with me. I love to see friends get married!
Sunday four of us from the ward drove up to Bear Lake. Morgan Hall, Doug Hunsaker, Stephanie Talbot and I. Stephanie is just visiting and Morgan is new in the ward so it was fun to get to know them better.
Here's my hand at cemetery shots again. I haven't been walking in there for a while and I just couldn't find a good angle this time but it was relaxing being there.
I went fishing again up Temple Fork with Nathan and Mike. These boys are crazy fishermen! We hiked pretty far up the canyon to find some Beaver Dams. I was glad in the end I caught one and then we hiked back in the dark and got home way to late. Always fun fishing though.

I got this picture while I was off fishing by myself. Look close and you'll see something cool. You don't see hummingbirds land very often. It just sat there while I took the picture and then flew off!
Here's the little fish I caught. We tried to release him but I guess the shock of being caught was just too much and he went belly-up. So we took him home!
Went climbing again with friends. I seem to take someone new each time I go but I enjoy it every time. I feel like I am getting better. So that's the run down!

1 comment:

EJ said...

Thanks for updating! I love seeing all of your adventures. I noticed that one of the guys had a fly rod. Has he taught you to fly fish? I think you should learn, then teach me. Again, awesome shots too.