Sunday, June 24, 2012

26. Kiss someone on New Years Eve midnight TURNED INTO Float the Logan Canal at Midnight

So I didn't manage to kiss anyone on New Year'e Eve because it was my brother's wedding in WA and although I was in Seattle that day, and did try to find a suitable man to kiss, that evening I barely made it to midnight before crashing at a cabin on Orcas Island where the family stayed for a few days after the wedding. So, I was going to substitute becoming a TRUE AGGIE for this one on June 4th, but that night turned into a float down the Logan Canal at midnight. And since they all had to be done at midnight, I've determined that it counted. This was also an adventure with Dave Cook. I was so glad that he was in an adventurous mood that night because it had to be one of the coolest things I have done in Logan in the four years I have been there! Plus it was my final way of sticking it to the city after they fenced off the entrance of the canal because the Logan Country Golf Club doesn't want anyone floating through their precious golf course. Well, I say it is TRADITION! And a classic summer pass time! I'm glad I got to do it one last time!

No comments: