Sunday, June 24, 2012

4. Dance Under the Stars-DONE

So April 20th we had a goodbye party for Supe before he flew out to Peru for the summer and his new job. We started the afternoon rock climbing and then went up right hand fork in Logan Canyon for a bon fire and campout. I took advantage of the opportunity to excite a dance party under the stars! It was pretty random and pretty fun. We couldn't get everyone involved but a few choice souls joined me and I'll love them forever because of it. You know who you are!




The story doesn't end there however! The following Monday my dear friend Dave Cook made the bucket list item even better by dancing with my under the stars on the 16th Green of the Logan Country Club Golf Course. I won't tell the whole story but let me just say that playing golf at dusk is perhaps the best thing since sliced bread.

No comments: