Friday, November 14, 2008

Memory...what was that?

I've been meaning to blog all week long but quite honestly, I can't think of anything super fun to tell you about. There was something I remember thinking I must blog about but now the thought is lost to me and I can't remember what it was. I must be getting old. It has been an average week with not much excitement. I just thought you might enjoy some of the pictures I have been taking of beautiful Cache Valley.



I had this amazing idea to get a shot of the full moon over Aggie's "Old Main" building but the moon was too slow in rising and Joseph and I got frozen out! Here's the best shot we got!

2 comments:

EJ said...

The one of the tree with the pink sky and hills on either side is my new favorite. Will you e mail me a copy? You are awesome, and I am so glad you are having fun!

The Fifes said...

beautiful photography, jen!!