Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fast Week and First Snow

This week went super fast! I worked half days all week leaving my afternoons open to get other things done. I got to go to the temple several times and that was definitely a highlight of the week. On Friday, I played soccer with my brothers. Up to this point I have avoided playing with them because they are really good and I don't really play soccer...yet. But they are kind souls and invited me to play with them. It turned out to be super fun and I even made a goal! I'm excited to get better under their tutelage. Will in an amazing goalie and Joe knows every rule of the game. The other boys always ask him about the ref calls when we watch soccer games. And we are always watching soccer games. :) Will and Joe come home from school every day and spend at least an hour outside practicing soccer. They have targets, cones and everything but the real fun is when the boys get some friends together and go play. I hope I can get better and actually contribute some to these team events. I also attended a pretty fun Paul Simon tribute concert on Friday. Just a bunch of local fans and musicians who know how to jam it on the guitar. It was some really good music and tons of fun.
Saturday there was more soccer and the first snow of the season! I really love the snow and I am excited to play in it with my brothers. Joe and I ran out to capture a few shots just moments ago. I can already tell this is going to be a fun winter!





1 comment:

Summer Mike and Paxton said...

Hello! Summer Elrod's blog! www.theelrod.blogspot.com