Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fast and Fun Weekend

So I'm playing a little catch up. Last Friday a group of friends from my ward went to haunt a corn maze in Paradise, UT. It was super fun. We went out to pizza first and then got down there and got to know the maze a little bit before it got dark. It was fun to know the maze in stead of always being lost in it! We got a few really good scares and then there were the groups that were lame and weren't scarred at all. I was the joker face and would sneak up behind a group and join them without them knowing. Then I would get really close to the back two people until they would sense something there and turn around to find me! It was super fun. The maze was really cool and they had a graveyard and all kinds of really fun stuff. We had a lot of fun together and it beats having to pay to go through a maze! 
I drove down to Provo after the maze and Saturday was a game day! I have to admit, football games at BYU are so much fun! The energy is in the air and you can't help but be excited! Cosmo is doing his tricks and of course a football game isn't the same without cousins! I think we have sat together for three years now and it is a tradition. I love my cousins! We won the game even though our defense was rather frustrating. Something is up with the team these last few weeks and I just hope they fix it soon. 
Sunday it was great to see old friends. I felt right back at home in my old ward with old friends. But I'm okay that I'm not down
there right now. I know Logan is the place to be right now and I am loving making new friends. Us sisters went to our cousin Daniel Ostler's farewell talk in the morning and then in the afternoon we went over to the Ostler's to visit. Again, it was great to be with family. Derek and Daniel were both over in 
Jerusalem in the Winter semester so it was fun to remember things from the Holy Land. Derek pulled out some clothes he got in Egypt and we started playing dress up! He is going to use this outfit for Halloween. Well, he's not going to use it but he is going to have a female friend use it and he will dress up in the traditional male garb for Egypt. The clothes there really are beautiful. I wish I would have thought to get myself an outfit like this. I still haven't decided what to be for Halloween.
The drive back to Logan went fast and after ward prayer I went over to a friend's to play games. It was fun to continue to get to know more people in my ward. So there's my fast and fun weekend!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Jen, It was so fun to see you last week! I need to come up to Logan sometime soon. Maybe after Thanksgiving. I love the pictures and I love you!

Kristin said...

Thanks for talking to me last weekend it was great to visit with you. PS you look amazing in you outfit what beautiful eyes you have!

The Fifes said...

Wow, i miss everyone. Looks like you had a lot of fun!