Sunday, October 5, 2008

General Conference Weekend #2

After the morning session today and Pres. Monson's advice that we take pictures twice a year, we ran to the Logan temple to take family pictures. It was wet but a beautiful day for pictures. Here's some of the good ones:











The Family








My Handsome Brothers and the valley








The boys again, minus Sam.









Rachel in her beautiful red dress. She loves this dress like nothing else! It is her formal dress and she wears all her sparkling jewlery with it!









Jon and Deb playing around








Christine had to try it out too!








Then Joe got comfortable as well!


Later after the afternoon session the little nephews were admiring Ben's amazing strength. A few weeks ago Ben and the boys started climbing the back side of the stairs. Ben is the only one who can get up to the top. When asked why the stairs Ben said it was the only thing he could find to climb! My little monkey brothers!

Conference was great. It was great to be with family, it was great to hear the inspiring talks, it was great to discuss them with family and plan for change. I'm excited to get my quarterly planning done and implement what I've heard this weekend. It has been a feast. 

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love the blog Jen! How fun to be with your family. I need to take a trip to Logan! :) It is BEAUTIFUL!

The Fifes said...

what a fun famiy! Thanks for sending me your blog again-- i couldn't find it again! I'm glad you had fun at the reunion. I SO wish i could have been there. i love you!